We offer dam safety management products and services to help you manage risk and provide assurance of asset safety and longevity.
Our offering includes Recognised Engineer Potential Impact Classification (PIC) certification and Dam Safety Assurance Programme (DSAP) development, certification and auditing, dam monitoring and inspections, data review and analysis, development and implementation of management systems, training and more.
Dam Safety Intelligence delivers dam management expertise to dam owners in New Zealand and internationally. We help you manage risk and provide assurance of asset safety and longevity. Our support and specialist services are appropriate to your situation and needs, and we partner with you to operate as an extension of your team.
We are leaders in what we do, striving to continually develop our expertise and service offering for your benefit.
We provide a range of dam
- Inspections, monitoring and data management
- Dam safety reviews (intermediate, comprehensive, special)
- Performance Evaluation and Reporting
- Potential Impact Classification audit and certification (by PIC Recognised Engineer) *
- Dam Safety Assurance Programme development, certification, and audit (by DSAP Recognised Engineer) *
- Training (industry and owner-specific)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) workshop facilitation
- Emergency Action Planning and Preparedness
- Dam Safety Management System (DSMS) development, implementation, review, and benchmarking
- Dam portfolio management, risk-informed decision making, planning, and budgeting
- Investigations and analysis
- Dam safety issue and deficiency management
- Appurtenant Structures and Gate and Valve System inspection, maintenance, and testing procedures
- Operation and Maintenance procedures
- Advisory support to Dam Managers, Executives and Boards
- Project Management
* New services to support the 2022 Dam Safety Regulations
And, we do this for over 100 dams, including four of New Zealand’s largest dam owners (Meridian Energy, Mercury, Genesis Energy and Watercare Services) through to councils and irrigators.
No issue is too small and it’s never a bad time. Contact us to find out more and discuss how we can help you today.